We're Back in HOUSTON

Hello Everyone, Just a quick note to let you know that Larry and I arrived in Houston around 1:00 pm give or take:-) Richard brought the camper, I drove the truck and Larry drove his jeep. Thank goodness Janet rode with me and kept me calm as we closed in to the Houston traffic. It wouldn't have been a big deal except I WAS DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, this was a first for me but I survived It did however take me about 45 minutes to regain the color in my hands. Janet and Richard set up the camper for us, we all ate a late lunch and they went back home. I'm so blessed to have such a sweet sister and brother in law. I know they are so tired from the drive here and back. I just hope they know how much we appreciate them and love them so much. Larry and I finally got everything unloaded and set up in the camper. When we left Arp this morning it was 65 degrees and when we got to Whitehouse it dropped to 49 degrees. When we arrived in Houston it was 72 degrees but the temp slowly started to drop. I'm not sure what the temp is right now but it feels like 20 below................ok, well it's more like 48 anyway to me it's COLD!!!!! Larry has a full day scheduled for tomorrow and more than likely after seeing the doctor at 2:30 he will have to get blood and platelets. I will go with him to his appointments but will probably leave him when they hook him up for his transfusions, he probably won't get out of the hospital til 11:00pm or so. I guess I will just play it by ear so to speak. I know you are thinking, she said this was going to be a quick note!!!! Alright, I guess I'll sign off for now but will try to keep everyone posted. Please keep us in your prayers,

No comments:

Post a Comment